Thursday, July 7, 2011

The therapeutic effect Of Enrac CMT after the operation of paralysis


What happened in late November completely changed my outlook about life.
My father had always been healthy and in excellent shape, his blood pressure was 
slightly higher, but with regular intake of the medication, his blood pressure was
as normal as can be.
 Father has had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma due to smoking 
at an early age, dad exercises regularly and he has a healthy balanced diet, I had 
always felt that father was the healthiest person in the family.
   I was in the military camp  when I received the call, mom told me over the phone
about father's condition, my father was having a headache and feeling dizzy, being 
a physician myself, I vigilantly asked my mother to proceed with some basic 
neurological Examination on my father, I realizecl my father's right eye had  
suddenly gone blind, I had a feeling that my father had suffered a stroke, I honestly
made a wrong judgment at the time due to the fact that I was not on the scene and i
 could not identified if the stroke was hemorrhagic orembolic.

I remembered Dr. Ko once explained to us in the class that it is improper to move 
hemorrhagic paticnts before finding out the cause.
     Over anxious and  worried, I called the hospital to arranged CT scan, my father 
still had a clear sign of consciousness , during the procedure my father had to be 
repositioned several times and removed the clothing, it was then his consciousness
 started to go down and his speech started to slur, his GCS went down to 3.
    I was not being able to see my father, I could only f'ind out about my  father's 
condition through phone calls. my father was 81 year-old,the ratios of clinical 
outcomes indicates poor prognosis and rehabilitation after the surgery,as much as 
we were agonized over whether or not to have the surgery due to the circumstance 
we decided to go ahead with surgery so that the doctor can remove a blood clot.
   I was unable to close my eyes and sleep that night until my father's surgery was 
over. Over the course of physician training I had been in the surgical room to 
perform many surgeries and looked after many patients, but what I was looking 
after at the time, right in front of me was my father who was still talking and 
laughing with me prior to this terrible incident,the emotional pain was unbearable.
   The anesthetics started to wear off 72 hours after the surgery so the timing was 
very crucial for elder patient like my father, my father's pupil light reflexes were 
low, generally patient shall come back into full consciousness 72 hours after the 
surgery, but my father still received a score of 4 on GCS; the doctors were trying
to comfort me and asked me to prepare for the worst- my father being a vegetable.
   My father's GCS was still between the score of 4 and 5, I bad or own from 
disbelief to desperation, at the time Enrac CMT gave me the courage not to give 
up, I treated my dad with acupuncture and Enrac CMT, the purpose of CMT was 
to relieve hydrocephalus and avoid any further anoxia/reoxygenation induced  
cerebral cell damage, the treatment prescription focused on d+cb+c+a.
    On the 21st day, my father opened his eye and blinked, the slight progress was 
no doubt as hot in the arm for me. On the following weeks I had witnessed all of 
my father's gradual improvement.
  It was essential that treatment be initiated during the 3 months time window, my 
father was treated with Enrac CMT on a daily basis,through interaction with my 
father I saw the obvious therapeutic effect of CMT on CNS,he had more motion 
response, her eyeballs could move more flexibly than before. and his swallowing 
function had also improved.

   According to clinical observation, Enrac CMT should be initiated as early as 
possible after stroke to save brain neuronal cells.
   Lastly I want to thank Sofi, the general manager of Enrac Ko Medicine for all 
the support and guidance throughout such difficult time, the book she gave me 
 "My Stroke of insight-A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey"by Jill Bolte Taylor
really came in handy, the book truly provides practical information and valuable
 knowledge about stroke.

Treatment prescription
...
...
...
...
(Case Report:Po-Yu jeng M.D)