Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Parkinson's disease


My father's right hand began to shake about 3 years ago , and then his left hand 
started to shake about 2 years ago, he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease by 
neurologist, the neurologist informed me about the stiffness and rigidity involving
 my father's right leg, his condition started to improve after prescribed medication 
from the doctor. after half year of medication my father's condition started to 
decline, he also started to have chest pain,being a doctor my self I know long term 
use of medications can cause side effects and drug resistance, I had to take my 
father to Cardiology department for further examinations, the doctor determined 
my father had experienced medication side effects. besides hand tremor,stiffness 
of the right leg, he also started to drool and had difficulty swallowing. 
Realizing the necessity of a different treatment, I turned to Enrac CMT for help, 
and in a couple treatments my father had achieved obvious improvement in his 
symptoms.
  My father used to live alone in Hualien; I took him to Taipei to live with me after 
he felldown and started to experiencing medication side effects.
   An increased medication dosage can alleviate shaking/trembling of the hands, 
but the drug-related reactions and side effccts were even more apparent, 
my father's benign prostatic hyperplasia made medication treatment a difficult 
treatment option.
  Af'ter we started Enrac CMT for my father,his drooling improved immediately 
after 3 treatments, his mobility and gait had also improved, I was extremely happy
over his improvement.
 My father had tried 3 different types of medications, they all caused negative 
side-effects of urinary retention and constipation,I am a doctor myself but taking 
care of my sick father really made me realizecl and feel deeply about the patience 
that is required for Parkinson's disease patients, being able to find a treatment that 
will not require medicines and free from its side-effects is and will be a blessing 
for all the patients and their families.

Treatment prescription
 Treatment course l ,
...........
 Treatment course 2 :
..........
.......... 
Case Report:Jin-Der Chen M.D