Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rubik's Cube

What, after all, is the "original point of medical therapy"? I was finally able to realize that the medical purpose of "Collateral Meridian Therapy" is to actually help the human body restore its normal functions, I am no longer wondering about whether i should treat the actual person or just his/her organs----------
Case report by:Chung-Chang Huang, M.D

I have pretty much seem it all, being in the medical field for twenty-plus years. I have seem my share of pain,worry, sadness and helplessness in the hospital, one of the biggest comfort for me is to see the patients smile again.

Pain is troublesome indeed, and the pain will accompanied with almost 80% of the patients, even though some patients did finally get rid of their illnesses, the substantial pain still remains, comment like"the clinical examination seems normal,the pain will go away gradually" is very common in the hospital. In the department of anesthesia, the patients can not afford to wait for the pain to go away gradually. I utilize anesthetic and analgesic techniques to treat all my patients with enthusiasm and eagerness. but often felt like a defeat soldier because some of the pains are just too stubborn and uncontrollable, unable to help them with their pain I felt like a fighter fighting for a lost cause, it was until the acknowledgment of Enrac CMT;the treatment opened a new door and shed a light on me, as it gave me the confidence I need to treat.

There were doubts when I first learn about Enrac Ko Medicine; I could not believe cancer pain can be treated without drugs and injection. One of my patient was diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer, he was not able to walk due to severe backpain Morphine sulfate could not reduce the pain but caused adverse reaction constipation, nausea and vomiting. After consulting with patient about Enrac CMT,he decided to give Enrac CMT a try,from the way patient looked at me quite,frankly I was a little diffident, but with evident improvement after each treatments, both the patient and I were amazed by the therapeutic effects of Enrac CMT.

After basic and intermediate courses, I felt I am somewhat skillful at CMT as I have the ability to relieve many patients symptoms.but at the same time unsuccessful cases also increased. I was wondering if Enrac can really cure all kinds of pain; It was not until I finished Advance class that I realized Enrac is not only a set of therapy; it is knowledge in the form of concepts, during the basic and intermediate courses we learn about its basic concept and how to apply the therapy to treat patients, in advance course we found out how to use Enrac CMT accordingly, one of the most important thing in Enrac is to understand how to apply the knowledge and prescribe treatment according to the symptoms through scientific analysis and application.



Dr. Ko often mentioned about "original point of medical therapy" , it all seemed a little vague back then, what is "original point of medical therapy" ? In Dr. Ko's second letter to all physicians in Taiwan, he explained and answered my doubt. I was able to finally realizethe medical purpose of Collateral Meridian Therapy is to recover from unnatural to nature,It is similar to a Rubik's Cube, once you rotate one side, the entire face is changed, the pain or abnormality that we feel is a result of somesort of rotation within, we need to solve it from within, go back to the most original point of medical therapy, it will then come out many possibilities.

Some may say Western medicine takes a micro approach while Chinese medicine takes a macro approach; the Yin-Yang five elements theory found in traditional Chinese Medicine defines such approach. I feel the macro approach can not be fully utilized in actual treatments; Enrac Ko Medicine used the principle of Chinese Medicine and made some necessary adjustment to make sure and allow each physician to obtain effective results with consistency.